Stockholm University students have the opportunity to apply for the Minor Field Studies (MFS) programme funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and conduct a field study in a developing country for a Bachelor's or Master's degree project. Note, in order to apply for an MFS scholarship, you must meet all the admission requirements. You need to be a Swedish citizen or have a permanent residence permit (permanent uppehållstillstånd) in Sweden. Read more about the scholarship, information seminars and how to apply at

Bergslandskap i Kanada. Foto: Kalen Emsley/Unsplash
Foto: Kalen Emsley/Unsplash