SLE 2012 - 45th Annual Meeting of the Societas Linguistica Europaea
Stockholm University, especially the Department of Linguistics, has got the great honour to host the 2012 edition of the yearly conference of the Societas Linguistica Europaea (SLE), August 29 - September 1, 2012.
SLE (Societas Linguistica Europea) is the European Association for Linguistics, founded in 1966 with the main goal of increasing the collaboration between linguists in Europe.
January 2, 2017
Source: Department of Linguistics
- 02 Mar Perceptual language and cognition across cultures
- 03 Mar Triangulating Perspectives on Lexical Replacement: From Predictive Statistical Models to ...
- 08 Mar FonaDyn: realtidsanalys av elektroglottogram med ett självlärande system
- 15 Mar It’s the neuron! How the brain really works
- 23 Mar L2 Sign Language Acquisition: More than One Flavor